Two default HUD profiles are available in Hand2Note immediately after installation. You can also create your own HUD, import HUD from another tracker, or buy one of the commercial packs in the official store. READ MORE
- How to activate session HUD
- How to disable HUD
- How to divide statistics on the number of players (SH/FR)?
- How to get HUD on Hero?
- How to switch HUD profile
- Using different HUD’s in different rooms
- How to add abbreviations to stats?
- How to insert aggression and showdown stats into HUD
- How to insert hands counter?
- How to insert nickname, winrate and stack size into HUD
Hand2Note uses its built-in database server by default. Database management is carried out in Configuration → Database. READ MORE
- How to create a new database
- How to delete hands from database
- How to move database to another drive
- How to move database to another PC
- Where is database stored?
Hand2Note has a powerful intuitive interface for creating stats. Also, a large number of ready-made stats are available immediately after installation. READ MORE
- How to mark hands while playing
- How to review Hero’s stats?
- Players alias
- Rebuilding stats
- Writing notes on players
Export & moving
- Export hands from Hand2Note
- Moving HUD and settings
- Moving marked hands
- Where are the notes stored?
- Where does Hand2Note save hand histories?