In this section, you will find instructions for solving the most common problems encountered when using Hand2Note.
In most cases Hand2Note works smoothly, but sometimes problems happen with any poker software. In case of Hand2Note, it could be HUD or database issues, or critical errors appearing when using the program. In the list below we have solutions for the most of such problems.
Solutions for typical Hand2Note issues
- HUD doesn’t work
- Dashes instead of stats or 0 hands on players in HUD
- Loss of hands in Asian rooms
- Hand2Note hangs on “Connecting to server”
- Failed to open database connection
- Hand2Note takes up too much space
- Hand2Note freezes or works slowly
- Hand2Note crashes when entering Sessions/Reports
- Hand2Note reinstallation
If your case is not listed, or after performing the recommended actions, the problem persists, contact Hand2Note support. The team will help to resolve your issues shortly.