In this article we will run through all Hand2Note features. The manual contains the information about all the functions of the software.
HUD is one of the main functions of any poker tracker software and Hand2Note is no exception. Hand2Note provides users with advanced positional and dynamic HUDs, but you can also use simple static HUD. Learn more about different types of HUD from this article.
Two default HUD profiles are available in Hand2Note immediately after installation. You can also create your own HUD, import HUD from another tracker, or buy one of the commercial packs in the official store. Read this material to understand what HUD option fits you best.
- How to activate session HUD
- How to disable HUD
- How to divide statistics on the number of players (SH/FR)?
- How to get HUD on Hero?
- How to switch HUD profile
- Using different HUD’s in different rooms
Hand2Note has very flexible tools to create your own HUD. You can deeply customize your stats, HUD and popups to make a profile right for your needs.
Check the manual of working with HUD editor first. Below you may also find answers on frequently asked questions.
- How to add abbreviations to stats?
- How to insert aggression and showdown stats into HUD
- How to insert hands counter?
- How to insert nickname, winrate and stack size into HUD
Hand2Note has a powerful intuitive interface for creating custom stats. Also, a large number of ready-made stats are available immediately after installation.
Check the introduction into poker statistics in Hand2Note. Then take a look at the manuals of operating with different types of stats in the software:
Hand2Note uses its built-in database server by default. So you don’t need to have PostgreSQL installed on your PC to correct Hand2Note operation.
You can manage databases through Hand2Note interface in Configuration → Database. Read the short manual about databases in Hand2Note. There are also some quick links for the most frequent requests:
- How to create a new database
- How to delete hands from database
- How to move database to another drive
- How to move database to another PC
- Where is database stored?
Hand2Note is free for any stakes in BASE version with some limitations on functionality. If you want to use all the advanced features of the software, you can buy one of the add-ons: ASIA, EDGE or PRO. The choose of the subscription plan depends on the rooms you play and functions you need. See the most important information about the license:
- What subscription plan is suitable for me?
- What benefits will I get from the subscription?
- Can I get a discount? (yes)
- How to upgrade/downgrade subscription plan?
These are the major common features of the tracker that every player will find useful. Check the manuals carefully:
- How to mark hands while playing
- How to review Hero’s stats?
- Players alias
- Rebuilding stats
- Writing notes on players
Range Research and Decision Analysis are the most powerful tools of Hand2Note. They allow you to thoroughly explore your opponents and your own weaknesses. These tools are only available on EDGE or PRO version, so it can be the motivation to purchase it.
Export & moving
Hand2Note is very flexible and you can easily export all the settings, HUDs, notes and hands or move them to another tracker of Hand2Note on another device. Look at the quick manuals how to extract needed information from the software:
- Export hands from Hand2Note
- Moving HUD and settings
- Moving marked hands
- Where are the notes stored?
- Where does Hand2Note save hand histories?
Additional technical information that can be useful: